BMW Motorrad UK - Goodwood Festival of Speed competition information.
Running Monday 13 June - Sunday 19 June, we will be giving away two pairs of tickets via the BMW Motorrad UK Facebook page.
To enter, visit the page and comment on one of the competition posts. Winners will be informed on Monday 20 June 2016 via a return comment on their entry.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BMW MOTORRAD GOODWOOD TICKET COMPETITION JUNE 2015 (“Competition”).
- 1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of BMW Group UK, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion and/or with HPS Jardine. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
- 2. All entrants must be aged 16 years or over.
- 3. The promotion starts and entries can be made from 11.00am on Monday 13th June 2016. The closing date for entries is 11:59 on Sunday 19th June 2016.
- 4. Two winners will be selected at random at the end of the competition period to win a pair of one-day tickets for either Saturday or Sunday to the Festival of Speed at Goodwood, June 2016.
- 5. To participate, you (hereinafter “You” or the “Participant”) need to enter the Competition via the BMW UK Facebook Page. Each participant must answer the question to enter.
- 6. The winning entries will be selected at random from all the correct entries at the end of the competition. Winners will be contacted via email. Entrants must respond within 2 days of the prize draw being made. After this period of time the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
- 7. Once the prize has been successfully claimed BMW will contact the winner to organise prize fulfilment.
- 8. BMW does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
- 9. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- 10. The Competition is without any obligation to make a purchase for entry; there is no entry fee.
- 11. Where required by mandatory local law, the identity of the winner will be published.
- 12. Winner agrees that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the Promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the online Competition.
- 13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- 14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- 15. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the Web-site for whatever reason.
- 16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
- 17. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
- 18. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
- 19. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
- 20. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 21. Promoter: BMW (UK) Ltd, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough Hampshire, GU14 0FB