The UK's biggest and most important bike show - Motorcycle Live - will be starting at the NEC in Birmingham on Saturday 28th November.
You'll be able to see just about every motorcycle on sale in 2016, meet racers and famous riders, buy kit, and get involved in all sorts of entertainment.
Here's our guide to Motorcycle Live 2015.
Where, when and how?
Motorcycle Live, often referred to as the "NEC bike show", will take place from Saturday 28 November through to Sunday 06 December 2015. Adult day tickets cost £17.50 in advance and £20 on the door, with concessionary discounts available. Visit www.motorcyclelive.co.uk for details and to buy tickets.
The National Exhibition Centre is accessible on foot from Birmingham International Train Station, or a short distance from the M40, M42 and M6 motorways.
Motorcycle parking is both indoors and free! Helmet and kit storage is available via Riders For Health, in exchange for a discretionary donation. Car parking is available, but costs up to £12.
In our experience working and visiting the show, weekdays are far quieter than the weekends, so if you can head up there mid-week, you'll get to see and do more. However, bargain hunters may prefer to head there at the end of the show when you're often more likely to pick up discounts from retailers looking to shift stock before they head home.
And, of course, if there are any particular racers, celebrities or events you want to go for, you'll want to head up on a specific date.
What is there to do?
See motorbikes, motorbikes and more motorbikes! More than 30 manufacturers will be present and close to 100 exhibitors, with every 2016 bike likely to be there.
The show comes just days after the Milan Motorcycle Show where manufacturers (us included) will be announcing their 2016 models, so you'll be able to see them in person very soon after.
The name of the event isn't just for show, Motorcycle Live is an interactive show - with many opportunities to get involved. Whether that's taking your first steps and trying out a motorbike for the first time at the Get On area, letting your kids try out the children's' riding areas or trying the BMW GS Experience, there's something for everyone.
BMW Motorrad at Motorcycle Live
BMW Motorrad will be out in force at the 2015 Motorcycle Live show.
You’ll be able to see the latest 2016 models, new colours and special editions, including the sleek new R 1200 GS Triple Black, the C 650 Sport & GT. The motorcycles on the stand will also feature the latest innovations for BMW Motorrad including ABS Pro and Dynamic Brake Lights.
There will also be brand-new models on display that we can’t tell you about yet – but all will be revealed later this year! You’ll be able to exclusively see new 2016 motorcycles for the first time in the UK following their unveilings at the Cologne and Milan shows, only at Motorcycle Live.
You’ll be able to sign up for test rides on all of the 2016 models on our stand at Motorcycle Live, as well as quotes from the BMW Financial Services & BMW Insurance team. There will also be guest visitors announced – including racers, adventurers and ambassadors.
Our new BMW GS Experience will add a touch of adventure and excitement to the show – where you'll be able to have a go at learning some of the machine control and confidence-building skills taught at BMW Off Road Skills by Simon Pavey and his team, as well as watch some of the instructors demonstrate just what's possible on a GS.
You'll also be able to visit the new BMW Motorrad Truck, located next to the stand and GS Experience zone, which will host the World of BMW area with bikes and experts from BMW Rider Training, BMW Off Road Skills and BMW Tours, so you can pick up a copy of the 2016 Activity Brochure and book a course or event. There will also be a café serving refreshments and the BMW Motorrad retail area, where you'll be able to purchase some great items from the BMW Style Collections range of leisure wear, too.
The World of BMW team will be on the stand to showcase the 2016 programme of Off Road Skills, Rider Training, Tours and Track Activities, so don’t forget to drop by and pick up a brochure and complimentary 2016 wall planner.
As ever, our stand will be staffed by experts from BMW Motorrad UK, so you can get advice and answers on anything from technical queries and set up, to BMW kit and clothing, insurance & finance quotes and more.
To celebrate the show, and the arrival of all our new 2016 models in the country, we'll be giving away ten pairs of tickets for Motorcycle Live during the week of 02 - 06 November 2015. Each day, we'll post a competition status.
To enter, simply comment on the post. Winners will be selected at random, two per post, and notified by reply on their winning comment.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BMW MOTORRAD MOTORCYCLE LIVE TICKET COMPETITION NOVEMBER 2015 (“Competition”).
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of BMW Group UK, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion and/or with HPS Jardine. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
2. All entrants must be aged 16 years or over.
3. The promotion starts and entries can be made from 16.00pm on Monday 2nd November 2015. The closing date for entries is 11:59 on Friday 6th November 2015.
4. Ten winners will be selected at random at the end of the competition period to win a pair of one-day tickets to Motorcycle Live, November & December 2015.
5. To participate, you (hereinafter “You” or the “Participant”) need to enter the Competition via the BMW UK Facebook Page. Each participant must answer the question to enter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random from all the correct entries at the end of the competition. Winners will be contacted via return comment on their winning Facebook post. Entrants must respond within 2 days of the prize draw being made. After this period of time the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
7. Once the prize has been successfully claimed BMW Motorrad UK will contact the winner to organise prize fulfilment.
8. BMW Motorrad UK does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. The Competition is without any obligation to make a purchase for entry; there is no entry fee.
11. Where required by mandatory local law, the identity of the winner will be published.
12. Winner agrees that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the Promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the online Competition.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
15. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the Web-site for whatever reason.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the
prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
17. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
18. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
19. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
20. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
21. Promoter: BMW (UK) Ltd, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough Hampshire, GU14 0FB