Nine BMW Motorrad Centres have created one-off custom roadsters.
Vote for your favourite and the winning bike will be displayed on our stand at Motorcycle Live.
To vote for your favourite - and pick the one that'll be on display at the bike show - head to our Facebook Page and 'like' the photo to vote! #custombike #MotorcycleLive
Vines of Guildford
1) What is your roadster called? Deutsch Forscher (German Explorer)
2) What was your inspiration/idea? Fusion of Motorsport and BMW Tradition
3) What is your favourite feature? Clean rear End, outboard numberplate
4) Who were the members of the team involved? Duncan Bell (Motorcycle Director) and Phil Hartley (Master Technician)
1) What is your roadster called? Douglas Park Motorrad ‘Heritage’ ‘Motorsport Edition’
2) What was your inspiration/idea? Blend modern Motorsport and classic retro
3) What is your favourite feature? The one-off Motorsport-style paint by '8 Ball'
4) Who were the members of the team involved? Alan Dalziel, Stephen Cowan, Donald Milne, Colin Cassells, Ian Mackay and Harvey Mackay.
1) What is your roadster called? Rizoma Red
2) What was your inspiration/idea? A one-of-a-kind R nineT using Rizoma parts to make a bespoke bike that will turn the heads of bikers everywhere
3) What is your favourite feature? We decided to change the colour and have chequers airbrushed to give us a retro look along the length of the bike
4) Who were the members of the team involved? John Taylor, Gary Dawber & Carl Higginson